MFBF Member Benefits & Services
There are many benefits to joining the Massachusetts Farm Bureau Federation, including:
- Grassroots participation through county Farm Bureau board of directors.
- Impact the law-making process to benefit farmers and the welfare of our nation.
- Gain representation at local, state, and national levels.
- Farm Bureau's staff provides members with assistance for all programs and serves as liaison between county and state organizations.
- Recommend policies to state committee through MFBF's commodity advisory committees.
- Work to solve problems relating to various commodities grown in Massachusetts.
- MFBF also offers a benefit package that includes affordable insurance as well as discounts on many products and services you use every day.
Your friendly A&B Insurance Group agents offer a full line of insurance services to meet all your needs. Your knowledgeable and experienced agent can help arrange a program that will best meet your farm and personal insurance needs. With six farm carriers and eight personal lines carriers, your agent can tailor a program specifically for you or your family’s needs. In addition to farm packages, we also offer personal & commercial auto, homeowners, property insurance, workman's compensation, as well as health, life, and disability insurances. Visit the A&B website at www.abinsgroup.com or call one of our three offices today!
Westford office: 978-399-0025
Deerfield office: 413-665-0088
Marlboro office: 508-460-2008
SFP is a leading payment processing provider helping merchants navigate the constant changes in the bank card industry while keeping costs low, ensuring data security and enhancing efficiency by making it simple to run transactions. SFP offers Massachusetts Farm Bureau members SFP credit card and ACH/check processing services at a special discount off its regular rates.Read More