Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) has upgraded to a new system known as ATLAS
The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) has upgraded to a new system, ATLAS, to deliver exceptional customer service. As part of the upgrade to ATLAS, the system includes a new eServices Portal for Section 5. The eServices Portal will give your users the ability to:
- Apply for a new Section 5 account & upload documentation (New Business only)
- Registration renewal
- Registration replacements
- Replace lost or damaged plate
- Order compliance decals
- Designated Administrators to maintain RMV access for employees
The eServices Portal is an optional tool that you can use to conduct business with the RMV and is easy to use, convenient, and free of charge. If you would like to use this new tool, you will need to designate at least one eServices Administrator. eServices Administrators will have the ability to add/remove users to the portal, reset passwords, and· process the transactions listed above.
If you would like access to the new eServices Portal, you must complete and submit the following two attached documents:
- RMV Business Partner Contact Form on page 2 – Found Here
- This form is used to collect your most up-to-date business information.
- eServices Administrator Access Form on page 3 – Found Here
- This form needs to be completed by each person that you designate as an “eServices Administrator.”
Please complete and return the forms to [email protected]
If you have any Section 5 related questions please feel free to call the Section 5 @ 857-368-8030 or email [email protected].
If you have issues logging into the portal, please feel free to call us at 857-368-7930 or email [email protected].